Jungle wallpaper

10:33 PM Unknown 2 Comments



I saw it in several decoration magazine and honestly I am completely found of it. A bit of exoticism and nature in a city dweller everydaylife never killed anybody…

 Francis de Sanberg wallpaper, exclusively on this website  aufildescouleurs.com
$122 for one roll




@Elle Decoration 

I admit that it is a bit audacious to cover the entire room with it… My solution : use it inside a closet. 3 advantages:
- a breath of fresh air when you open your closet
- be sure not to get bored of the pattern to quickly
- anyway, it has always been jungle in your messy closet, hasn't it ?!


©Shanon Fricke

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! wall art australia wholesale

    ReplyDelete