The mural fruit basket

12:59 AM Unknown 3 Comments


After years of fruits and veggies scattered all around the kitchen, I say YES to an esthetic, original and functional fruit basket. I discovered this 'tree' at my friend's and I totally fell in love with it. She chose a big sample, but smaller sizes are also provided.

Fruit basket, $70 at Pure Deco 
This 'tree' is a still life hung on your kitchen's wall. What's more, you will never let your fruits and veggies rot in the fridge again!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Very creative this is, I surely will make one of these for my kitchen. Thank you for sharing the idea of making fruit basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of wall decors ideas in 2021 emerging and one very popular of them is wall collage kit. you can order your favorite theme of collage kit and use it on your wall to create a stunning corner in your personal room!

    ReplyDelete